Photo Credit: bobbibrowncosmetics.com
Nudes or the “no makeup” look is becoming more popular. There is a huge range of nude makeup shades that are available — Maybelline, Urban Decay, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, and more — and even some celebrities, like Jennifer Aniston, are embracing the au naturale look. Aniston recently ditched the makeup for her role in Cake, saying that she found it “dreamy, empowering, and liberating.”
Makeup artist Gita Bass is fond of the nude look, and has worked with celebrities like Ashley Greene, Selena Gomez, Katie Holmes, Debra Messing, among others. Her mantra is about taking care of your skin first, and the makeup will come later. She gave Beauty in the Bag 7 great “no makeup” look tips.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS