Cleansing oils have become de rigeur when once upon a time, you wouldn’t dream of using oil on your face. Shu Uemura was the trailblazer in this category. But now many brands have thrown their hats into the ring and we can’t seem to get enough of these little natural oils that go to work to get skin clean and clear.
Enter Clinique. Packaged in a pretty, lilac bottle, Clinique’s Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil ($27) dissolves every trace of makeup, excess oil, and dirt on your face without stripping your skin of essential oils to keep it looking radiant.
The gentle formula contains Tri
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS