Cleansing oils have become de rigeur when once upon a time, you wouldn’t dream of using oil on your face. Shu Uemura was the trailblazer in this category. But now many brands have thrown their hats into the ring and we can’t seem to get enough of these little natural oils that go to work to get skin clean and clear.
Enter Clinique. Packaged in a pretty, lilac bottle, Clinique’s Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil ($27) dissolves every trace of makeup, excess oil, and dirt on your face without stripping your skin of essential oils to keep it looking radiant.
The gentle formula contains Tri
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS