Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Plastic Surgeon, Dr. James Beckman, CEO and founder of Theraderm Clinical Skin Care, began his career with a medical degree from the University of Arkansas followed by seven additional years of surgical residency training to become a board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon. Dr. Beckman began private plastic surgery practice in Fayetteville, AR after being invited there by the medical community in order to better serve the growing university town with several large companies including Wal-Mart, Tyson Foods, and J.B. Hunt company officers and staff, as there was no reconstructive surgeon in the area. He has worked there since 1996.
Dr. Beckman didn’t envision startin
Elizabeth Arden unveiled its newest skincare range—Elizabeth Arden Rx—at the AAD in Denver in March 2014, effectively entering into the race for professional skincare domination. The range is based on an innovative topical skin protection product, Triple Protection Factor Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50+, or TPF 50, that is the hero formula featured in the comprehensive skincare line designed for exclusive distribution in physicians’ offices.
Uber cosmetic chemist Joe Lewis is the brains behind the new skincare range. Lewis first partnered with Elizabeth Arden, Inc. in 2005 to launch Prevage®, which has gone on to win more than 160 international beauty awards. He is well known fo
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS