Photo Credit: facebook.com/SmashboxCosmetics
Newsflash: You don’t need a bag full of products to create myriad makeup looks if you’re willing to get a little creative. Whether you want to rock a glossy lid (without buying anything new) or seriously streamline your application process, the key is thinking outside the box—so we turned to makeup artist and Creative Director at Mehron Makeup, Stephanie Koutikas, for a few pointers—and pulled together a list of our multitasking favorites.
“Clear gloss is everything! It’s so on-trend to apply it on the eyelids over eyeshadow, or can be worn alone for a wet finish. Clear gloss can also be applied to the cheeks to give it a nice dewy skin finish.”
“You can change a look
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS