Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Sejal K. Shah, MD, FAAD is a board-certified dermatologist at her private practice SmarterSkin Dermatology in the Tribeca – Financial District of Manhattan, New York. Her journey to become a dermatologist began when she graduated summa cum laude from the University of South Alabama and moved on earn her medical degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York. After an internship in internal medicine at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center and a two-year clinical research fellowship at the Skin of Color Center, she returned to Mount Sinai St. Luke’s-Roosevelt and completed her dermatology residency. Dr. Shah remains on the faculty in the department of dermatology where
It’s a marriage made in heaven, and one that would definitely make the New York Times’ Styles section!
Solta, the aesthetics company that brings us Thermage®, Fraxel® and Liposonix®, to name just a few of their innovative products, has purchased Sound Surgical Technologies LLC, the parent company of the VASER® line of non-invasive body contouring treatments.
Solta will shell out $25.5 million in Solta common stock and $5.0 million in cash to seal the deal. Talk about a dowry!
Those in the know say that the union should assure the company’s place as a leader in the aesthetics arena. Sound Surgical’s VASER Lipo® VASERsmooth™, PowerX®, and Origins™ and VASER® Shape s
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS