Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
I’ve been devoted to multi-cleansing for quite some time, and my evening routine generally goes like this… First, I use a cleansing oil or balm to melt away makeup, sunscreen and the like before a second pass with a more traditional cleanser to make sure I get my skin as clean as possible. Then, I finish with some micellar water just to be completely sure I’m as fresh-faced as possible (without over-stripping my skin) before applying additional lotions and potions. Sure, this approach is effective but let’s be honest, it’s a bit time consuming to say the least.
So when I received DefenAge’s new 1-Step Multi-Cleanse I couldn’t wait to give it a try—and see if it could save
Deliciously fresh and in tarts, figs are much more than a fruity Mediterranean treat. They are one of nature’s most powerful sources of antioxidants, containing vitamins A, C, and E. Good for you and scrumptious, did you know that fig oil and fig extract can also be beneficial to your skin? The naturally-occurring antioxidant vitamins in figs help fight free-radical damage, which causes aging and other degenerative diseases. Figs contain other skin-friendly vitamins like niacin, folate, as well as omega 6 fatty acids that keep skin moisturized and hydrated from within. From body butters to buffing cloths, figs can be effective in any body product. Here are a few of our favorites.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS