Where has this little gadget been all my life?
I first tried the Le Mieux Skin Perfecter ($225) at a beauty event few months back. The aesthetician was introducing me to some new products and giving me a facial in the process. She explained the skincare line product by product but she also shared details on this tech advanced tool that she’d be using on me as well. I loved the sensation on my skin when she used it and I also loved the fact that she said it was gentle enough to use on her most sensitive-skinned clients as well as those with severe acne. Afterwards my skin glowed for days but I couldn’t be sure why it looked so radiant. Was it the products? Was it the steam? Was it the Skin
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS