A cozy sweater, fur-lined hood, weather-be-damned boots and a hot toddy can make the cooler months downright enjoyable. So can switching out your usual scent for something that has a bit of warmth to it. And since fragrance tends to dissipate sooner in colder weather, you’ll need a few tips and tricks to help your scent last this time.
How to give your scent some staying power:
SWITCH UP YOUR SCENT When the temperature drops you’ll want to set aside your light, fresh fragrance for one that’s a bit more complex and has stronger base notes like patchouli, vanilla, sandalwood or musk. In perfume, the stronger base notes tend to be the longer lasting notes that stick around. Since w
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON