It’s a marriage made in heaven, and one that would definitely make the New York Times’ Styles section!
Solta, the aesthetics company that brings us Thermage®, Fraxel® and Liposonix®, to name just a few of their innovative products, has purchased Sound Surgical Technologies LLC, the parent company of the VASER® line of non-invasive body contouring treatments.
Solta will shell out $25.5 million in Solta common stock and $5.0 million in cash to seal the deal. Talk about a dowry!
Those in the know say that the union should assure the company’s place as a leader in the aesthetics arena. Sound Surgical’s VASER Lipo® VASERsmooth™, PowerX®, and Origins™ and VASER® Shape s
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON