Just when you think lines and wrinkles are your number one complexion concern, a cluster of other undesirable skin conditions can suddenly appear. NYC-based, Harvard trained, board certified dermatologist Dr. Michelle Henry says “our skin is uniquely sensitive to fluctuations in hormones. Whether the fluctuations are monthly, annually or over the course of one’s life time, they can have a profound impact on the skin.”
Any time your hormones shift you can be hit with a host of skin conditions that can include acne, rosacea, melasma, increased sensitivity, flushing, loss of elasticity, loss of volume or even a sallow, ruddy, oily or dry complexion. Though most of these afflictions
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON