While treatments for acne were developed way back in the B.C. era (the Greeks used sulfur baths for this purpose), technology has come a long way in the 21st century. Nowadays gadgets have become a skincare junkie’s best friend.
Almost every beauty aficionado has heard of (or owns) a Clarisonic. When the gadget was first invented, its primary purpose was just to cleanse the skin, and the company did not think of acne per se. Now, the brand is targeted a niche demographic with its Clarisonic Acne Clarifying Collection. The star product is a new Acne Cleansing brush head specifically engineered for blemish-prone skin, and one that is safe, gentle and effective to use twice daily.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS