Your eyes see a lot of action. Between squinting and smiling and crying and a thousand and one different expressions there’s a lot of movement going on. Combine that with loss of collagen due to aging and sun damage and you’re looking at eyes that look older than they need to—sometimes a lot older!
Your dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon can offer you options to remedy the situation, but there are also some amazing eye masks that smooth lines, lighten, brighten, de-puff, and help you look rested (even when you’re not).
Give yourself a gentle pressure massage using your fingertips on the bones around your eyes to help stimulate circulation and reduce excess fluid.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS