Photo Credit: Ulta.com
A dream of a concealer, the new ck one 3-in-1 concealer ($20) looks as unisex as the famous ck one fragrance: but that’s not to say your boyfriend is going to spring for this wunderkind anytime soon.
The new concealer primes skin, covers spots, and illuminates all in one fell swoop. With an easy click-pen applicator, the pen dispenses just the right amount of concealer, unlike many competitors that give you too much or too little. The formula is infused with amino-acid treated pigment technology as well as vitamins C and C to hide imperfections and fight free radicals.
At first I thought that this concealer would cater to fairer skin types, but I was wrong: there are four shades
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS