New York City cosmetic dentist Debra Glassman, DMD, is well known for her sparkling smile as well as the signature feminine touch she provides to the smiles of her patients—many of whom are women. Of late, Glassman has joined forces with GlaxoSmithKline, the makers of ProNamel Toothpaste, to draw attention to the deleterious effects that acid erosion can have on a smile and the surprising foods that can contribute to acid erosion.
She answered some questions about the new campaign, the latest and greatest in cosmetic dentistry, and what a healthy smile really looks like for Beauty in the Bag.
Here’s what she had to say:
Why does our oral health m
There is nothing like the fresh, radiant skin revealed after a rejuvenating peel. But due to the acid compounds in most peels, that feeling has been a once a week or once a month occurrence – until now. Exuviance has just launched Daily Antioxidant Peel CA(10), a one-step, daily peel that gently exfoliates dead skin cells, restoring radiance, texture and tone.
Formulated for at-home use, the peel is packed with 10% citric acid to gently exfoliate on a daily basis. Derived from citrus fruits, citric acid also is well-known as an antioxidant and anti-ager. It works by neutralizing damaging free-radicals that result from daily environmental exposure, thereby fighting the signs of age such
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS