Photo Credit: brioni.com
When you think of Brioni, the sensuality of fine Italian cashmere, silk, and wool come to mind. It is a label that speaks to prestige and elegance, most notably for finely crafted luxury menswear. A made to measure Brioni suit is the ultimate male status symbol — a mark of quality for a man who won’t settle for less than perfection.
The Italian couturier has launched a brand new fragrance, simply named Brioni. As you would expect, the hand fashioned bottle is a work of art in itself, and suitable for the Brioni man with discriminating taste. Designers Patrik Fredrikson and Ian Stallard created a modern bottle by hand that captures the movement of light and fabric in motion. Inspired by
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS