Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Most days, I wake up to the New York Times alerts on my phone telling me that something else in the world has gone horribly wrong. Luckily for us, the hair and makeup looks at New York Fashion Week have not only been pretty and inspiring, but also soothingly consistent. People, it looks like the 70s and 80s are here to stay! The beauty styles at some of our favorite shows included updates on the best of what late 1970s and early 1980s beauty had to offer–think great skin, fun eyes, and pretty, wearable looks for face and hair that will make you feel and look cool. Here are some of my personal favorites:
The makeup on Erin Fetherson’s runway was so pretty, I wanted to cry. Full,
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS