Dr. Elena Ocher was born in Georgia and is a neurosurgeon, anesthesiologist, and pain management specialist. How does a neurosurgeon get into skincare? BITB sat down with Dr. Ocher to learn more.
Dr. Ocher has been using the remedea compound, which is formulated with six known ingredients found in the mountains of Georgia: Rose oil, beeswax, calcium carbonate, olive oil, propolis and male pine flower pollen. Their exact concentration and method of formulation is a guarded family secret, passed down from generation to generation, and never revealed to a single outsider.
Dr. Ocher originally used the homemade blend to heal burns, cuts and soothe abrasions. Having used the remedea compoun
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR OUR NEXT TWITTER CHAT
WHEN: TUESDAY, JULY 26 AT 1:00 -1:30 P.M. EDT
GUEST: Dr. Elena Ocher, founder of Chuda Skincare
HOW TO JOIN: Follow @ChudaSkincare #ChudaSkincare and @Beautyinthebag and use hashtag #BEAUTYINTHEBAG
THE PRIZE: Participants have a chance to win 1 of 3 Healing Hydrating Creams a $150 value each.
A first-ever formula rooted in the centuries-old, skin-healing Remedea Compound™ and boosted by the most scientifically advanced, medical grade actives, Chuda™ Healing Hydrating Cream deeply hydrates and rapidly heals dry, damaged and compromised skin.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS