Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
With the launch of Clinique’s original 8-shade Chubby Stick (immensely popular, but predominantly darker and berry-toned shades), portable makeup never had it so good. They were balmy, dewy, and functional as a lighter veil than chapstick.
Since then, Clinique has put out several versions of the Chubby Stick launch, including the latest Baby Tint Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm ($17) which comes in four delicious crayon-like barrels: Budding Blossom, Poppin’ Poppy, Coming Up Rosy, and Flowering Freesia.
Photo Credit: Clinique.com
These are some of the sheerest shades I’ve seen on the market, especially in an age
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS