Photo Credit: Clarins
Bromance is in the air. Just think of the current wave of buddy films like The Internship with Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson or the hilarious This Is the End with James Franco and just about every other boyish star in Hollywood.
The Bromance phenomenon has not gone unnoticed by marketers. Azzaro fragrances has picked up the trend with the launch of Chrome United (1.7 oz., $56), a new scent inspired by the enduring friendships between men, which unlike the bonds between women, have never been as celebrated as now.
But Azzaro is no stranger to placing great value on buds. The original Chrome fragrance, launched in 1996, was inspired by the generational links between a father and son, gran
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS