For Southern California dermatologist Christine Choi Kim, MD, the whole is almost always greater than the sum of its parts when it comes to skin rejuvenation procedures.
In her practice as well as in her role as a clinical research investigator at the Clinical Science Institute in Santa Monica, CA, Dr. Kim combines or stacks treatments to achieve optimal yet subtle enhancements.
Dr. Kim attended the seven-year accelerated B.A.-M.D. program at Boston University. She went on to earn an M.B.A. in healthcare management at the Boston University Graduate School of Management. She trained at Weill Cornell Medical Center-New York Presbyterian Hospital in New York City, serving as chief residen
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS