Photo Credit: Celebrity Campaigns
When Clairol appointed Christina Hendricks as Nice ‘n Easy Hair Color Ambassador in January, her hair was still fiery, brick red, every bit the Mad Men icon we’ve come to recognize and love.
But she recently went back to her roots, ditching the red for gorgeous blonde locks, a shade she hasn’t been since her teenage years. As a gesture to youth and a testament that hair color really does make a huge difference, Hendricks’ hair color shift comes at a pivotal moment in her career, when she transitions from her Mad Men role to greener pastures.
Hendricks colored her hair with Nice ‘n Easy Permanent Color in 8G, Natural Medium Golden Blonde and naturally she used a professional hair co
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS