Photo Credit: us.lorealprofessionnel.com
The latest new hair color trend for brunettes is bronde (nope, not a typo!), a blend of strategically placed blonde shades that give you a walk on the lighter side while still maintaining your brown locks. The trick to going bronde is to have a lot of your natural hair color around the crown of the head and the hairline and adding slightly lighter, complimentary ribbons starting at cheekbone level or lower so that your own shade blends very naturally with it. The contrast between your roots and the lighter hue shouldn’t be more than a few shades different so the end result is added dimension and movement rather than too much color contrast. A medium to dark golden honey blonde works for mos
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS