Photo credit: Business Wire
Chinese model Liu Wen and French model Constance Jablonski give Estee Lauder global street cred as the first models from their respective countries to be featured in a Lauder campaign, beginning this June. Adding to their lineup of genetically blessed beauties – which includes Gwyneth Paltrow, Hilary Rhoda, Carolyn Murphy, and Elizabeth Hurley – Lauder has set an admirable precedent by embracing a multi-cultural standard of beauty.
“Estée Lauder has always searched for global beauties that define a generation,” said Aerin Lauder, Senior Vice President, Creative Director, Estée Lauder. “Constance and Liu Wen are the beauties of our time.
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON