Photo Credit: Globalwellness.org
Wellness is not just having a moment, it’s become a movement, and one that is set to explode and change everything we eat, do, buy and try in the coming years.
At a press event at the Hearst building in New York City, the ultimate authority on all things wellness, the Global Wellness Institute and the Global Wellness Summit with Chairman and CEO Susie Ellis and a group of consummate experts, highlighted eight future trends in wellness, some of which are already here and thriving. They also debuted their Wellness Moonshot initiative – a bold call to action to eradicate chronic, preventable disease worldwide by uniting the health and wellness industries.
Wellness fashion…It’s a t
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON