Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Lauren Fine, MD, is a fellowship-trained, board-certified dermatologist who has been in practice in the Chicago area since 2010. She is a graduate of Duke University, where she received her BS in biology and neuroscience. Dr. Fine attended Rush University Medical school, completed her internship at Resurrection Medical Center and went on to complete her dermatology residency at John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook County. Following residency, she completed a Laser & Cosmetic fellowship under the direction of renowned dermatologist Dr. Amy Taub. While there she received in-depth training on cutting-edge laser procedures and cosmetic treatments.
Practicing both general and cosmetic dermato
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS