Gentlemen prepare your moustaches. November is now known as Movember, the month in which men around the globe will grow a moustache in support of men’s health issues. Movember is also the name for the global charity that engages men to grow a moustache for the month of November to raise awareness and funds for men’s health issues. All funds raised in the U.S. will go to the Prostate Cancer Foundation and LiveSTRONG, the cancer support organization founded by Lance Armstrong.
Apparently, there is good reason for such a movement due to men’s reluctance to visit a doct
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS