Move over pomegranate and acai berry, there’s a new antioxidant “super fruit” in town. Tart cherry juice is the latest natural food touting both beauty and health benefits. The juice reportedly fights wrinkles, puffiness around the eyes and insomnia, according to Cheribundi, a company that markets a tart cherry juice that contains the juice of 50 cherries in each 8 ounce bottle.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS