Move over pomegranate and acai berry, there’s a new antioxidant “super fruit” in town. Tart cherry juice is the latest natural food touting both beauty and health benefits. The juice reportedly fights wrinkles, puffiness around the eyes and insomnia, according to Cheribundi, a company that markets a tart cherry juice that contains the juice of 50 cherries in each 8 ounce bottle.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS