La Roche-Posay is on a mission to save us from ourselves by changing our sun protection behavior – or lack thereof. Now in its second year, the SOS – Save Our Skin campaign has spread the message of urgency about using daily SPF all over the web to encourage regular skin checks which can save lives.
This year’s SOS – Save Our Skin campaign is all about education and skin checks. 1,995 kits containing all the tools they need to inform patients about skin checks. Plus there is a new iPhone application, “My UV Check,” which provides a daily index for UVA/UVB exposure whereever you are so you know how to protect your skin.
La Roche-Posay is generously supporting the Women’s Der
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS