Photo Credit: Pexels.com
With sandal weather in full swing, you may wish you could bare your soles confidently without a second thought. But foot issues may be standing in the way, which is why we turned to New York City podiatrist Dr. Krista Archer and founder of the highly-rated ARCH line of foot-centric skincare products, for her advice about how to put the spring back in your step and get fabulous feet that are worthy of showing off.
Q: What can I do about discolored or brittle toenails?
A: A coat of polish is just a quick fix, and while a spa pedicure may camouflage toenail issues, this indulgence doesn’t get to the source of the problem. “The primary cause of toenail issues is fungus. Often the resul
Photo Credit: canva.com
With warmer days ahead, we’re excited to shed those extra winter layers—and this includes our wardrobes as well as our skin. “The beginning of spring is great news for our skin, as the increase in temperatures and humidity is beneficial for moisture levels as well as overall healthy appearance,” says board-certified Miami dermatologist Dr. Ileana Perez-Quintairos. Now’s the time to put a fresh face forward, and there are myriad ways to both improve cold-induced dullness and dryness from head to toe while revealing the healthy, radiant skin you crave for spring, summer and well beyond.
It’s all about exfoliation
Low humidity, cold weather and exposure to artificial heat can ca
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS