Meet the Natural Skin Care Expert
A very personal and profound experience inspired Sharon Gnatt Epel to create La Ishá, an all-natural skin care line targeting the specific needs of women 35+. In 2005, Sharon’s teenage son Aaron suffered severe chemical burns on his hands after wading in a tainted river in Costa Rica during a summer program. Faced with the possibility of severe scarring and restrictive movement, Sharon and her son decided to follow a treatment plan of essential oil application. The results were nothing short of miraculous, saving her son’s hands and inspiring the creation of La Ishá, Inc. in 2007.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS