Chelsea Handler generated quite a lot of buzz on Instagram.
This beloved comedienne, talk show host and author isn’t known to shy away from controversial subjects on her Netflix series ‘Chelsea Does,’ and is pretty vocal in the era of Trump.
She doesn’t have a filter on her chat fest and didn’t use one on Instagram either. Handler, 41, posted her before-and-after images of her face following a single treatment with Sciton’s ProFractional Skin Laser. This got picked up in major media outlets too, including PEOPLE.
And in a word, WOW! Even more impressive, no-one paid this influencer to post the shots which she clearly states up front. “Before and after. #profractiona
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS