Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Now that summer is over, Fall is an ideal time to consider having a little work done.
Thanks to astute clinical observations and investigation, we know that cheeks and lips both lose volume as we age, our necks are subject to “tech neck” – drooping jowls, sagging skin, and creases around your chin and neck area – and both men and women desire facial “tune-ups” to keep them feeling and looking their best. Patients are turning to facial plastic surgeons in droves for cosmetic and surgical procedures to age gracefully or beat the clock altogether.
Whether your facial plastic surgeon recommends soft tissue fillers, fat or BOTOX®, injectables can help erase fine lines and wrinkl
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS