Photo Credit: www.sephora.com
Treasured around the world for its energizing and yes, libido boosting effect, ginseng also adds an invigorating component to face, body and hair products. You may be familiar with its energizing power from tea and other drinks like Red Bull. The pretty red-flowering plant is used for numerous beauty products, while the less gorgeous root is harvested for medicinal purposes. The green leaves, however, provide the most potent component for cosmetics. From shampoo to lifting serums – all of which are designed to harness the magical zing this plant provides for energizing and nourishing – beauty products featuring ginseng may just add the zip you need this time of year.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS