Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Among the first signs of fall is the welcome reappearance of sumptuous wine, scarlet, chocolate, and deep amethyst hues at Sephora. Of course, true to form, one of my picks for fall is YSL’s Rouge Pur Couture in Le Nu, a beautiful nude that covers my lips in a single smooth stroke. This rich elegant formula has an iconic 1940s look and feel and lasts really well without touchups. The deeper shades are beautiful too if you want to dive right into the season, even before the leaves start turning. Totally worth the $38 splurge, the new limited edition comes in 7 luscious shades.
I always switch up my
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS