Photo Credit: Chanel.com
The right foundation will even out your skin tone, enhance your complexion, and leave you looking fresh-faced and radiant. Finding the right shade, formula, and finish can be tricky but it doesn’t have to be.
For most women, the right shade will virtually disappear into your skin and even everything out. You’ll want to get as close to your natural complexion as possible, unless you’re on the mature side and your skin-tone has started to fade or is ruddy at times. If that’s what you’re experiencing you’ll look best with a foundation one shade darker than your natural skin tone with yellow undertones. It will warm everything up, neutralize redness and add a healthy glow.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS