July 29th is National Lipstick Day, a day that pays homage to the little black dress of makeup. With just one swipe you can look polished, sophisticated, full of confidence and have more than your fair share of sex appeal. But, choose wisely…your lipstick can do so much more than add color:
The right lipstick will make your teeth look whiter. Opt for blue-based pinks and reds to brighten your pearly whites. If whiter, brighter teeth are what you’re after you’ll want to avoid coral shades, those with yellow undertones and anything too dark.
Since lips don’t contain melanin, they’re particularly prone to sunburn and the damaging and aging rays of the sun in general. Look for lipstic
Whether you were inspired by the romance of this Valentine’s Day weekend, a perfect smile could always use a beautiful pout for balance. Here are some products and tips that will get you smiling in no time.
Bodyography Electric Lip Slides ($20)
The name says it all: these lip slides are an elegant hybrid of lipstick, gloss and stain and the net effect is quite loud and glossy —in the most elegant way possible. The ingredients are also emollient which means you don’t have any of that pesky tackiness that comes with so many lip products these days, which is especially helpful for a ni
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS