The little things—exercising regularly, staying hydrated, eating well, shielding your skin from the sun, getting enough shut-eye—make a huge difference in how youthful you look, but sadly they can only take you so far. With the right beauty tips, erasing a decade or so is as easy as unzipping your makeup bag.
GO DEWY: The more hydrated your skin is, the younger it will look. Start with an extra-rich moisturizer and stick with creamy makeup. “Light textured, dewier formulations are less likely to accentuate wrinkles,” says Dr. Jeannette Graf, MD, assistant clinical professor of dermatology at Mount Sinai Medical Center, NY. Foundations infused with humectants and light-reflecto
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event