Photo Credit: Clinique
With Valentine’s Day in a couple of weeks, step up your fragrance wardrobe with a new scent that will make the day and night extra special. Here are some new and noteworthy finds to try:
Clinique Calyx ($52)
A clean and energizing scent, Clinique Calyx combines citrus notes and a floral heart, as well as lush greens in one sleekly curved bottle. Originally introduced in 1986 (by Prescriptives), this classic scent paved the way for fruity floral scents steering clear of the dramatic, traditional floral oriental path of the time. For starters, the grapefruit top notes comes off as a sparkling surprise (in a good way) and the fragrance itself is quite lush and womanly.
Try this if: y
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS