Tired of muddling through endless options on beauty retail websites? OpenSky.com offers an expert solution on its new beauty channel. The social shopping site has just added 11 experts – from doctors to makeup artist to perfume experts– to pick and showcase products they love and hope you will too.
By creating their own shop, the curators aim to share their insights with OpenSky beauty customers and create a dialogue. Even actress and natural product advocate Alicia Silverstone is a curator on the site.
“People are always, always asking me what’s the best for this or that,” said curator Pati Dubroff, a celebrity makeup artist who has worked with such brands as Dior and Clarin
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS