For members of the beauty industry, nothing says holiday good tidings like the CEW (Cosmetic Executive Women) Foundation Beauty of Giving Luncheon. The annual event brings members of the industry together to celebrate the season, but even better, to raise money for Cancer and Careers, the leading support organization for women and men undergoing cancer treatment, while continuing to work and maintain their careers. Founded by CEW in 2001, Cancer and Careers is “considered the leader in the field,” said Carlotta Jacobson, president of CEW.
“The second question that patients ask after being diagnosed with cancer is ‘how am I going to continue to work,’” Jacobson said during her
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event