Photo Credit: kimberlysayer.com
“Organic” means working with nature, not against it. Organic beauty is the formulation of cosmetic products using organically farmed ingredients. These ingredients are grown without the use of genetically modified organisms (GMOs), herbicides, synthetic fertilizers and more.
Certified organic beauty products go one step further, with:
• NO animal testing
• NO GMOs
• NO controversial chemicals
• NO parabens and phthalates
• NO synthetic colors, dyes or fragrances
• NO nano particles
And more importantly, say:
• YES to higher levels of antioxi
Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
COOLA is paving the way in the suncare industry. They produce in limited quantity batches in sunny and cool San Diego, they’re able to reformulate often, taking advantage of new developments in sun science. COOLA donates to the Melanoma Research Alliance and Healthy Child Healthy World.
Visit coolasuncare.com for more info.
THE GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY
WIN 1 of 5 sets of COOLA Suncare’s COOLA Rōsilliance™ SPF 30 BB+ and the COOLA Face SPF 30 Cucumber Matte Finish
COOLA Rōsilliance™ SPF 30 BB+
Is a skin-perfecting tinted moisturizer to help boost your naturally luminescent glow and support fresh, healthy-looking skin. Our mineral broad spectrum SPF 30 formula offer
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS