Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Born in Cannes, France, Valerie Giraud’s passion and love for fashion and beauty brought her to London where she began her career as a makeup artist. Eventually making her way to Miami – one of the film capitals of the world – she gained top TV and film celebrities as clients and lived by her motto: Your skin deserves clean ingredients, it just shouldn’t be at the expense of the looks you love.
Taking her own advice and coupling it with passion and creativity, Val realized she wanted to create the best organic, cruelty-free makeup line and brushes. The result become the luxurious brand – Antonym Cosmetics.
After three years of product development, Antonym was introduced into the
If you have not yet heard of Alima Pure – alimapure.com – it’s a very eco friendly beauty brand from the Pacific Northwest that features a twist on pure mineral makeup. Alima Pure is certified cruelty free and their products have BDIH natural cosmetics certification, the German certification for natural cosmetics. The packaging is 100% recycled paper and the overall look and feel of the brand is light, healthy and good for you.
Although I am far from a lover of all things green and natural, I was instantly drawn to the Alima Pure colors, textures and product picks that are the perfect assortment for a natural looking palette. There are 60 shades of foundation in the collection suita
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS