BONNE ANNIVERSAIRE L’OREAL PARIS – 100 ANS
This centennial celebration recognizes the vision of its founder, French chemist Eugène Schueller, who developed the first permanent haircolor using an oxidation process, and the growth L’Oreal has experienced in a century of landmarks:
1954: L’Oréal Paris was first brought to the U.S.
1966: Preference, the first mass-market haircolor line was launched to women everywhere!
1973: Premiere of the “Because I’m Worth It” campaign.
1983: Crème Riche Lipcolour, now today’s popular Colour Riche Lipcolour, was introduced
1984: L’Oréal offers the first hair styling mousse available in the U.S.
1985: L’Oréal created Stud
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS