BONNE ANNIVERSAIRE L’OREAL PARIS – 100 ANS
This centennial celebration recognizes the vision of its founder, French chemist Eugène Schueller, who developed the first permanent haircolor using an oxidation process, and the growth L’Oreal has experienced in a century of landmarks:
1954: L’Oréal Paris was first brought to the U.S.
1966: Preference, the first mass-market haircolor line was launched to women everywhere!
1973: Premiere of the “Because I’m Worth It” campaign.
1983: Crème Riche Lipcolour, now today’s popular Colour Riche Lipcolour, was introduced
1984: L’Oréal offers the first hair styling mousse available in the U.S.
1985: L’Oréal created Stud
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS