Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
I’ve always been a big believer in using makeup to look like a better version of yourself, but even I can get on board with the latest beauty trend. Eye Art — long used on the runway, in the theater, and for editorial work — is becoming a lot more mainstream, giving us much more incentive to have a little fun when making up. If you’re ready to step out of your own comfort zone, below are some easy ways to give it a go. Keep in mind, you’ll want to start with a fresh-faced minimal makeup look so use just a touch of concealer where needed and foundation to perfect your complexion, add minimal blush for a natural looking glow and swipe on a natural-toned lip before tackling your eyes.
By Wendy Lewis
With a slew of awards shows lately, we’re always wondering how A-list celebs seem to have it all together from head to toe. But let’s face it – they do have a lot of help. Here are some affordable beauty tricks that can give you award winning looks and are practically goof-proof.
Get Sleek Gorgeous Hair Like January Jones
For frizz-proof looks that last more than just one shampoo, try Liquid Keratin, a brilliant at home treatment that infuses out of control hair with the same keratin protein that salons use. The treatment takes about an hour and your hair will be instantly smoother, stronger, and softer for about 30 days. Try the
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS