Freelance hairstylist, Gregory Alan, has created a professional life that might cause many to be envious. He specializes in preparing celebrity clients for editorial, red carpet and personal appearances. Now based in New York City, the sought-after stylist travels around the world to meet his clients wherever they are preparing to appear.
Gregory’s passion for hair style innovation shows in every aspect of his life, especially in his work. A stylist for the past 15 years, Gregory credits his start to growing up in his mother’s salon in Bay City, Michigan. Eventually he decided to move westward and worked at some of the leading high-end salons in Beverly Hills.
An avid traveler, G
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS