Most women seem to cling to the belief that they have sensitive skin. Yet according to New York Dermatologist Judith Hellman, M.D. bigappleskin.com; “Only about 20% of people actually have sensitive skin by definition, and it is more common in women than in men.” Sensitive skin means different things to different people. Many people experience skin irritations from specific ingredients at one time or another and it can occur in all skin types and in all age groups. Some of us are just born with sensitive skin, but the environment also plays a role in creating reactive skin situations. (more…)
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON