Paris-based Make Up For Ever is looking for a real life woman to feature in its upcoming advertisement for the new HD Complexion Starter Kit ($79 at www.sephora.com). The model will be chosen via a virtual online casting call from January 2 to February 1 as part of the brand’s Unretouched Campaign.
To enter, create a picture-perfect make up look and submit a photo through the dedicated microsite www.hd.makeupforever.com . The casting call is open to all women age 18 and over residing in the U.S. and Canada.
The winning model will star in an advertisement highlighting the HD Complexion Starter Kit. The winner will be announced on Facebook on February 9 and
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS