SUN may be a largely unknown concept in the UK but UV rays are present all the time – on overcast or cloudy days too. Even though they may have been exposed to as much as 10,000 hours of UVA rays while driving in a car, most people in the UK do not protect themselves or their children with sunscreen before taking off on a trip or getting behind the wheel (on the left side of course). This and other not-so-fun facts about UVA exposure incurred while sitting in a car are key findings in a new report commissioned by Solar Gard, a maker of UV rejecting film for windows.
“Despite the various schemes designed to raise awareness around skin cancer and sun protection in the UK, it s
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS