The Expert Secret to Keeping Your New Year’s Resolutions – Stay Realistic!
It’s that time of year again when we resolve to get buffed and toned; go on a diet; quit bad habits such as smoking and drinking alcohol; and plan to save more money.
“People make New Year’s resolutions about things that they know they really should do, but have neglected,” says Jana Klauer, weight-loss expert and author of The Park Avenue Nutritionist’s Plan. “To lose weight and start exercising top many lists; plus all the holiday festivities can pack on the pounds and keep people out of the gym.” (more…)
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS