You’ve already heard of Bro-tox and Scro-tox. Well, the newest use for Botox is for oily scalps.
Botox has long been used to decrease sweating, with many getting Botox injections in their armpits and feet to reduce excessive levels of sweat. Now Botox is being injected underneath hair follicles to prevent sweat and oils from messing up your perfect blowout. This can be a lifesaver for busy women who don’t have the luxury of popping into the salon for emergencies or scheduling Glamsquad at will.
Dermatologist Dr. Jeremy Brauer says he began offering Blotox treatments after women started asking for it. “Botox works by interrupting communication between the nerve endings and sweat gland
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS